Keep Financially Fit with KOFE
We’ve partnered with KOFE (Knowledge of Financial Education) to offer you free, confidential financial counseling and self-help resources. KOFE offers budgeting tools, calculators and interactive courses. You can even chat live online with Financial Coaches.
To get started:
- Visit KOFE's member portal to login or register as a new user
- Call KOFE today at 844-254-3496 to speak with a Financial Coach
Looking for the Credit 101 quiz as part of your FirstCard application?
- Visit the KOFE Members-only portal to login or register as a new user
- Under "KOFE Maker" choose "Interactive Courses" and then "Coffee Break Finance: Credit 101"
- Complete Lesson 1 - Credit 101
- You should be able to complete the required content of the five “Breaks” in about 30 minutes
Learn more about credit reports, managing your money and planning for your future
Check out the resources KOFE offers including financial calculators, auto calculators and home loan calculators to help you estimate your monthly payments, calculate how long it will take to pay off your loans, and much more. You can also participate in a number of interactive courses and webinars.
KOFE Financial Coaches are a free phone call away
- Guidance with budgets and savings
- Reading and understanding your credit report
- Options for paying off debt
- First-time home-buyer guidance
Connect with a Financial Coach today!
Are you going through a financially challenging time? As your trusted financial partner, Northwest Federal is here to help.
Whether you have already fallen behind on your payments with us or think it may happen, contact us today for assistance. Our goal is to help you through troubled times and get you back on track.
We have a confidential financial assistance program that we have developed to assist our members experiencing financial difficulties and unable to make their regular monthly payments. Please contact us or complete this request form to let us know about your financial situation and the help you're seeking.
If you're interested in taking advantage of this program, you will be required to complete a counseling course with our partner KOFE.
If you are seeking overall debt advice or counseling services with all of your other creditors, please contact KOFE today at 844-254-3496 to speak with a Financial Coach.