Checking that Brings Value to Your Business
Northwest Federal offers low-cost checking accounts that meet the high demands of your business.
- Basic Business Checking – no minimum daily balance requirement and no per-item charges
- Business Dividend Checking* - low-cost, dividend-earning account
Plus, our business checking accounts offer:
- Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Remote deposit service
- Debit Mastercard® with access to 33,000+ free ATMs nationwide
Open a Business Checking Account
The legal structure of your company will determine the documentation you’ll need to open your business accounts. We’ll walk you through the necessary paperwork to open an account for your business structure. Contact our Business Banking Representatives at 703-709-8900 or 844-709-8900, x4931 (toll-free).
You may be asked to complete the following:
- Business Membership Application
- Business Account Resolution for Depository Authorization
- Member Information Form
- Organizational Account Membership Application & Account Agreement
If you already have a business savings account with us, simply check “update” on the Business Account Application, select your checking account on the application, sign and return.
*Business Dividend Checking has no monthly service fee with a $5,000 minimum daily balance. Fall below the daily balance and a $20 monthly fee applies.