CardNavSM by CO-OP app - Watch this short video about Card Nav℠
Protect your Northwest Federal debit card with real-time control right from your smartphone with this handy app. Set the terms for when, where and how your debit card is used anytime, anywhere:
- Turn cards on, off, and back on again in seconds
- Use GPS to control transactions within a designated location
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases
- Control spending by setting limits to match your budget
- Receive real-time, in-app card-use notifications and spending limit alerts
Download the Card Nav℠ app from the App Store℠ or Google Play™ to start using it today!
CardNav is a service mark of CO-OP Financial Services. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
What you can do to help prevent fraudulent use of your cards:
- Sign new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Memorize your PIN and shield your PIN when entering it at ATMs or retail checkouts.
- Don’t give out your account number to anyone over the phone unless you initiated the call and you’re dealing with a company you trust.
- When shopping online, make sure the site is reputable and secure before entering your account number or conducting a transaction.
- Check your accounts often to make sure there are no unusual transactions.
- Set up alerts, which help you detect fraud as soon as it happens. Northwest Federal offers the CardNav app to keep tabs on your debit card account.
In case of card fraud
If your card is lost or stolen, or you suspect you’re a victim of fraud, call Northwest Federal immediately at 800-336-3384.
What we’re doing for you
- We have systems in place to monitor your accounts for unusual activity and will notify you if we detect something suspicious. To ensure that we’re able to reach you quickly, please keep your contact information up to date.
- We offer eStatements for credit card accounts and regular monthly statements, to help keep personal information out of the mailbox and out of the hands of dumpster divers.
- We verify identity when members contact us to ensure the security of account information.
- We offer transaction alerts to help protect credit and debit card accounts from fraudulent activity.
- We provide Security & Protection resources on our website with news alerts, safety tips, videos, free publications and other online tools to help you take control of your personal information and keep it from being misused.